Los Angeles County Estate Planning Attorney
Christopher Allan Bury
To schedule a free consultation about your legal needs, contact attorney Christopher Allan Bury
Christopher Allan Bury has been working with clients in Los Angeles County for 25 years. His clients find him approachable regarding the delicate personal issues involved in estate law. He holds a BV® Distinguished™ Peer Review Rating from Martindale-Hubbell®, a widely respected mark of achievement in the legal community. Mr. Bury is also proud to be a volunteer member of the Pasadena Tournament of Roses Association.
- California, 1985
- Pepperdine University, J.D., 1984
- University of Notre Dame, B.B.A., Accounting, 1976
- State Bar of California
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Pasadena Bar Association
- Inactive Certified Public Accountant, California
- Notary Public, California
Christopher Allan Bury has offices in Pasadena and assists clients throughout Los Angeles County.